Double Slot Bolster Bracket - 8"
C.E. Smith's rust-resistant bolster bracket helps support 1 bunk board on your boat trailer when used with a swivel bracket (sold separately). Mounting slots allow for height adjustment. Dimpled surface helps keeps bracket from sliding along trailer frame. Features:
- Bolster bracket lets you attach a swivel bracket (sold separately) for mounting a bunk board to your boat trailer
- 2 Brackets are required per bunk board (additional bracket sold separately)
- Dimpled surface helps prevent the bracket from sliding along the trailer frame
- Mounting slots permit as much as 2-3/4" of height adjustment during installation
- Bracket installs vertically on your boat trailer's frame with a U-bolt (sold separately)
- 11-Gauge, galvanized steel resists rust and corrosion
- Suitable for saltwater exposure
- Made in the USA
- Quantity: 1 bracket
- Overall dimensions: 8" tall x 2-1/2" wide
- Mounting slot dimensions: 2-3/4" long x 1/2" wide
- Spacing between mounting slots: 1/2"
- Swivel bracket mounting hole diameter: 1/2"
Bolster brackets are typically mounted upright on a boat trailer's crossmembers. When used with a swivel bracket (sold separately), they allow a mounted bunk board, which is run from the front of the trailer to the back, to pivot while you are loading a boat. On kayak trailers, these brackets are mounted to the trailer's frame and support bunk boards that run across the trailer.
Galvanized steel parts are hot-dipped in zinc after being stamped. This creates a coating that is typically 3 mil to 5 mil thick. This thick, all-around coating allows galvanized steel products to provide years of use without rusting or corroding.