Mast Base Organizer
The Barton Mast Base Organiser is finished in our unique 'Spectro' grey anodising for a long-lasting finish.
It accepts up to four double tang blocks mounted on individual stainless steel swivel posts, but with just three deck fixing points.
The unit is fitted close to the mast base to accept halyards, reefing lines and topping lift and is designed to work in conjunction with our range of deck organisers, rope clutches and winches, doing away with the need to leave the cockpit when reefing, hoisting or lowering the mainsail.
- Safe Working Load:1,540kg
- Break Load:3,080g
- Fixing Hole:6mm
- 'Spectro' anodised aluminium base
- Four stainless steel swivel posts with nylon base washers
- Four pairs of nylon packing washers for tang blocks
- Used in conjunction with series 1-4 01 090 to 04 090 single blocks