> Clipper Easy Log Speed & Distance NMEA 0183
Clipper Easy Log Speed & Distance NMEA 0183
NEW - The Log without a paddlewheel and no moving parts
The Clipper EASYLOG shows speed, trip and total distance on a high visibility liquid crystal display. It utilises the RMC sentence from any GPS or plotter with an NMEA 0183 output. Alternatively the EASYLOG can repeat, using sentences VHW and VLW from an existing NMEA log.
- 40mm high characters
- Industry standard 110mm square case
- Speed in Knots with 0.1 knot resolution
- Trip in N.Miles with 0.1 N.Mile resolution
- Total Distance (N.miles/miles)
- Total log up to 9999 N.Miles
- 20 levels of backlighting
- Tactile keypad
- Speed trend indicator
- Current consumption 1.5mA at 12V (10mA with backlight)
- Opto isolated balanced NMEA input
Includes Sun CoverThis product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.