> Clipper Wind System V2 w/Masthead Transducer & Cover
Clipper Wind System V2 w/Masthead Transducer & Cover
The Clipper Wind system shares the same 110mm square case as its sister instruments in the Clipper range. the display is exceptionally large and clear, with 60 segments for full 360 degree direction indication. Windspeed is shown in knots, M.P.H. or Metres/second. The pointer style is selectable, from the single segment shown above, to multi segments for greater clarity or a 'windex' style indicator. The Masthead unit is well proven and supplied with 20 metres of cable as standard.
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Supply voltage Nominal 12v DC
- Consumption, 50mA+ (25mA for display illumination max)
- Keypad adjustment of masthead alignment
- 7 levels of display backlighting
- Display case size 110 x 110 mm
- Depth behind panel 30mm
- Anemometer head 210 x 140mm
- 5 and 20 meter extension cables available
- Compatible with Standard Horizon CP180 and CP300 plotters