Wireless Masthead & Data Box
The mast head transmitter is completely wireless and is supplied with a base unit, which is powered by the vessel's 12V supply, the base unit receives wind speed and direction data from the masthead transmitter and sends it to any compatible NMEA display unit.
- Wireless wind speed and direction data to any compatible NMEA display The masthead transmitter requires only occasional bright daylight falling on the solar panel to top up its internal battery. It will operate for 2000 hours without further solar charging from its fu lly charged battery.
- Easy installation with mast in place no wires to run down
- Simple masthead alignment through base unit
- Light weight - 190 grams
- Sleep time > 15,000 Hours *
- Operating time > 2,000 Hours *
- Charging time < 150 Hours of bright daylight
* Fully charged with no further daylight
NMEA 0183 4800 Baud
0/P Level 0 to 12 volt
from 220 ohm source resistance.
NMEA data sentence MWV
Supply voltage 6 to 16 volts. (Nominal 12 volts)
Supply current 17mA
Fuse 1 Amp.