GP1088 SystemPod Pre-Cut for Garmin 820/820xs/840xs & 2 Instruments for 9.5" Wide Guard
GP1080 Series for 9.5" Guard, SystemPods for Sail are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic.
A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards.
SystemPods for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. Stachion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications.Sizing:Overall Size:
11.5"H x 19.75"W x 6.5"DUsable Face:
9.5"H x 17"W x 5.5"DMax Cutout:
9.375"H x 17"WInstrument Cutout:
3.6"All SystemPods include:
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-proof fasteners
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets